Spring is slowly but surely on its merry way! The evenings will get brighter, the weather will get warmer, flowers will bloom and trees will begin to grow again… it’s a perfect time to slow down and reset in preparation for the new season!
For the whole month of March, you can enjoy an overnight luxury stay on the beautiful shores of Lough Ree from only €78 for two people sharing. Hodson Bay is an ideal location to positively begin the new season and conveniently located right in the heart of Ireland.
During your stay you can enjoy the following complimentary extras and activities:
• Full use of the hotel’s state-of-the-art leisure centre
• Complimentary in-house activities such as:
• Wine Tasting with the hotel’s award-winning Sommelier
• Aqua Aerobics
• Craft Beer and Whiskey Tasting with our knowledgeable bar team
• Yoga with the hotel’s expert Yoga Master, Mevin
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary national newspapers daily
While you’re here, explore all that Athlone and the surrounding areas has to offer:
• If it’s culture and history you’re after visit Athlone Castle – steeped in history, this interactive tour will leave you fascinated by Athlone’s intriguing stories and events from over the years. Or, for an exciting “reeling in the years” experience discover Derryglad Folk & Heritage Museum. This hidden gem is where you can spend hours exploring a unique 35-year collection of over 6,000 items from Ireland in the bygone days.
• If you’re looking for an outdoor, adventurous break, you’ll be coming to the right place! Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands is home to an abundance or trails, cycle routes and water activities – and Spring is an ideal time to discover them. While enjoying a trek at nearby Rindoon you’ll be captivated by the remains of an Anglo-Norman castle and walled town. Head a little further towards the award-winning Lough Key Forest Park for a day of jam-packed adventure and adrenalin pumped activities.
• For shopaholics, Athlone is a great destination! Shop till you drop at Athlone Town Centre or at the selection of well-known boutiques & department stores, such as Olivia Danielle Boutique, Nell’s Closet and Burgess Department Store to name a few!
• For a completely chilled break, take a stroll through the stunning Luan Gallery or experience an enjoyable sensory experience at Dead Centre Brewery. If you don’t even want to leave the hotel (we can’t say we’d blame you!) leave the world behind and book in for a well-deserved treatment at the luxury Spa at Hodson Bay.
Our informative and helpful front of house team will be happy to offer you details of other activities in the area.